Having looked at PAPERSELF and worked with the lashes I realised I wanted to either create a look that was intricate or loud. I think the lashes themselves make a statement for those two reasons.
Having looked at images of really big and crazy eyelashes I wanted the eyelashes to come out and be the first thing you see.
On the left side of the face chart I have gone for big exciting eyelashes. I have chosen to put them on the bottom because whenever I am creating a face design I love working with the eyebrows and I feel like if I have too much detail above the eye it will be too much. However, putting big lashes on the bottom will balance the eye area out. I am planning on having white eyelashes on the top and bottom and then use the complementary purple and yellow to highlight the features on the face.
On the right side of face chart I have decided to take the delicate and intricate prospect of the eyelashes. I think lace would be the perfect way to do this. I was going to make the face very pale, including the lips and eyebrows. I then wanted a single blue line around the lips and a single orange line above the eyebrow. I was then going to find a way to stick the lace to the face so it is covering everything but the eyelashes. I was then going to experiment with adding some of the egg white mixture over the top to create a textural effect.
No comments:
Post a Comment