Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Face Lace

I found out about this and absolutely fell in love with it. Obviously having looked at Paperself I was really intrigued by such intricate designs and then I stumbled across Face Lace. The fact that you can buy stick on lace is amazing! Next time I go to a mascaraed party I am definitely going to use these.




Although I won't be purchasing any Face Lace for my final design I was incredibly inspired to incorporate lace into my final face chart. We have looked a lot at what different items of clothing or make-up symbolised during the Elizabethan period and lace was one of them. Elizabeth 1 was known for wearing white lace which was a symbol of purity and virginity. I have decided to use black lace which I think contrasts with what white lace means. I feel like my look is going to be very 'Woman in Black'.

No comments:

Post a Comment