After the ideas I came up with initially I changed the way the lace would be on the face. I felt like if I covered the whole face in lace I would not give my partner chance to showcase her ability to apply make-up. I also wanted to add in a few details.
My eyes are my best feature and I wanted to make them stand out so I thought a smoky eye would be appropriate. As you can see on the right eye there is a small bit of detail coming off of the liquid eye liner, I did that so that I could keep a little bit of the detail from the lace actually on the face.
As you can see I have keep a fairly pale face and whitened the brows. I thought that would be something I could keep Elizabethan. I also felt like doing a pink/plum lip and pink cheeks would take the Elizabethan element into my contemporary look.
As you can see here I experimented with the placement of the lace...
No comments:
Post a Comment