Wednesday, 4 December 2013

My initial ideas


These are my initial ideas. As you can see the one on the left is inspired by Paperself lashes. I had the idea to create really long lashes from either paper and curl it upwards or really long feathers. I think because I wanted to pay attention to the eyebrows I was going to have the lashes on the bottom. I have also incorporated complementary colours, purple and yellow. I think I chose this idea because it is simplistic but with really exciting lashes.
On the right is my face chart inspired by Face Lace. I wanted to cover the whole face in lace so it stuck to the skin with duo glue. Underneath the lace I would outline the lips with blue lip liner and a line above the brow that would be orange. Again I have gone for complementary colours because I think both sets of colours work really well together.
I think for this particular face chart I really enjoyed drawing the design of the lace. It became really tempting to ask my partner to draw this design actually on my face but I didn't think that would be realistic in the time scale.
I did also at one point think about having the lace on my face and pulling lashes through the lace. In effect I would be combining both sides of the face chart which I think could be exciting but again time consuming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment